♥PUGS♥PUGS♥PUGS♥

♥PUGS♥PUGS♥PUGS♥
Penny and Bugsy

7/13/2011

About fostering...

I have to say it is not easy.  When you pick them up, first you have to get them bathed because they are very dirty.  Then you have to start with the dewarming medication for 10 days.  Those are tablets and liquids.  I have so much hard time with tablets.  They are so tricky.

On Bugsy and Penny, they both needed eye drops every 3 hours (now changed to every 8 hours).  I really could not do that often since I am working but I tried as often as I could.  Penny's eyes are worse and require eye cream in addition to drops.  First few days, I had to have a check list to make sure i did it.  I have 2 kids and 2 dogs on my own so my life is so busy!

Anyway, after all this, vet told the rescue that Penny's vision will be saved.  You see, there are always great rewards after all this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment